Case Study: Sewage Treatment Plant Installation
Client: Norfolk Garden Centre
A Norfolk-based garden centre was planning to improve its customer experience through an expansion and improvement of its cafe/restaurant and toilets. However, the centre did not have the drainage facilities in place that would accommodate this.
- Client needed new drainage facilities that could accommodate approximately 120 customers and 20 staff.
- Client wanted something affordable as they were opening another garden centre and had a limited budget.
- Client wanted a company that was certified as being compliant with Environment Agency regulations.
- The challenge was to deliver a great customer experience while ensuring that the water table remained protected to adhere with environmental regulations.
Anglia Drain Doctor ended up working in partnership with the client, providing consultation and assisting with certain parts of the installation. This proved to be the most cost-effective solution for the client.
- Planning & Consultation – The Anglia Drain Doctor team conducted an analysis of the area, collated a list of key project objectives and put together a complete list of jobs that were required. These were divided between our team and the client’s.
- Installation – Some of the work we provided included:
- Pipe Work
- Flows and Lows
- Trench Covers
- Hole Digging
The garden centre now has a 50+ population sewage treatment plant that will support its current customer traffic. It also adheres to current environmental regulations.
Customer Service Guarantees:
- Continued Problem Consultation
- Anglia Drain Doctor Specific Installation Work – One-Year Warranty
- Tank – 25-Year Warranty
- Electrical Components – Two-Year Warranty
“Anglia Drain Doctor was affordable and efficient. Their team was often at the site doing work way before opening so it didn’t really impact our customers’ experiences. It also went quicker than expected, they worked well with our team, and communication was great. I would recommend them to others in the future.”