The hotel and catering industry is dependent upon the hygiene of its services. Continued cleanliness and the safe disposal of wastage is extremely important, so businesses need to develop an effective plan to ensure continued hygiene compliance. Hotels and catering businesses can depend upon Drain Doctor’s experienced and professional service.
Drainage Services for the Catering Industry
A number of services are available to catering businesses that will ensure the continued cleanliness and hygiene of your place of work.
- Drain unblocking – get your sinks and toilets working again with our fast unblocking service.
- CCTV drain inspections – root out the cause of the problem, fast
- Urinal Unblocking – Avoid blockages caused by scale build up by having it removed by using our electro-mechanical machinery.
- Grease traps –Remove and protect against FOGs (fat, oil & grease) entering the drains and blocking them
- Preventative Maintenance – Blockages happen at the worst time whether it is a flooded car park or blocked toilets. Prevent problems before they occur with regular inspections and cleaning of drains and pipes so that your business runs smoothly at all times.
Prevent problems before they occur with regular inspections and guarantee that your business runs smoothly at all times.
Why Drain Doctor?
Drain Doctor are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our trained technicians can support businesses throughout the year, regardless of the severity of the problem. Our service includes:
- Free callouts
- 24/7 emergency response – because drainage issues don’t keep regular hours
- Fixed price for every job – to avoid nasty surprises
- Emergency or planned works
At Drain Doctor, we ensure total transparency and guarantee you’ll have seen and agreed the price before work begins. We always carry the products and equipment we need for the job, meaning most jobs are completed on the spot, without the need for multiple callouts. We appreciate that a closed kitchen or bathroom can result in significant costs to your business, so we’ll schedule our work in a way that ensures minimal disruption to your day-to-day operations.
If you’re in need of the Drain Doctor’s services or would like to find out more about the solutions we provide, give us a call on 0800 056 0088 or get in touch via our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.