Need an Emergency Plumber?
When you need an emergency plumber in the Anglia region, your first call should be to Drain Doctor. Our skilled and qualified technicians are trained and equipped to deal with most emergency plumbing straight away. They also carry out installations and planned maintenance.
Plumbing is one of the most unseen but vital parts of the support structures of the modern world. Most of the time we don’t think about it and, if it’s properly looked after, we shouldn’t have to. But if it does fail, it is reassuring to know that one of Drain Doctor’s emergency plumbers will respond immediately.
Our service covers any level of repair and reinstatement from a dripping tap or leaking cistern to a burst pipe or a blocked drains. We are very aware that a simple plumbing problem can sometimes have expensive consequences. This is especially true if part of a workplace becomes unusable. So we will do our best to be with you as quickly as we can and get you up and running as fast as we are able.
How can Drain Doctor help you?
- Emergency plumbing assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- There are no extra charges for service visits outside normal working hours
- There are no call-out charges
- You see and agree the price before work is started
- Your technician will always be in uniform, highly competent and courteous
- Drain Doctor vans carry stock & equipment to complete most jobs on the spot
- We ensure that work areas are left clean and tidy