Wanted: Operations Manager
Position – Operations Manager
Salary – £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Location – Ipswich
Drain Doctor is one of the largest combined plumbing and drainage service groups in the UK. We are a family owned franchise covering East Anglia with a regional office based near Ipswich.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Operations Manager will take overall responsibility for the field based engineers to ensure they are sufficiently trained with the correct plant and equipment to ensure they can carry out the required works. You will also be responsible for the site works Health & Safety and will prepare RAMS as required.
– Training of Engineers to ensure works are completed safely and efficiently while adhering to Drain Doctor’s standards of excellence
– Management of Engineers to ensure their vehicle and personal appearance is clean and tidy
– Management of the fleet of company vehicles to include organisation of their servicing and maintenance
– Management of all company owned plant and equipment
– Organisation of hired in plant for quoted works as and when required
– Preparation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements as required
– Delivery of Toolbox Talks to Engineers
– Site based Technical advice to clients and engineers
– Preparation of quotations for clients
– Overall responsibility for H&S accreditations
– Overall management of the business while the Directors are unavailable
– You must have drive and determination, be computer literate and have excellent organisational ability. In addition you should have experience of plumbing and drainage services and a full driving licence.
– The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and use of a company vehicle with 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.